About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Niki and I love photography! I have the BEST job in the world, & I wouldn't trade it for anything. I've been taking pictures for about 5 years, and 2 years ago I decided to make it my career. I take all kinds of pictures from weddings & bridal portraits, seniors, to families & children. I'm based out of Lubbock, TX but I LOVE to travel, I'll go anywhere! Check out my website, www.nikisphotography.com or call me to set up an appointment 806.786.9759

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Yay for a new website!

So for those of you that have been with me from the beginning can clearly see what an improvement the new website is! I'm really excited about it! I intend on posting sneak peeks in this blog of photo shoots I've done so you guys can see the my new stuff. Leave comments, they are fun! I've got several photo shoots that I've done this week and more this weekend so hopefully within the next few days I'll have some pictures up! I'm going to start a newsletter too. If you want to subscribe to it, email me and just put "newsletter" as the subject to nikitreadwell@yahoo.com You'll get access to certain specials that won't be advertised and possibly print credits :o)

1 comment:

Nick and Natalie said...

PLEASE DO THE PICTURES AT MY WEDDING!!!!WHNEVER THAT MAY BE!