About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Niki and I love photography! I have the BEST job in the world, & I wouldn't trade it for anything. I've been taking pictures for about 5 years, and 2 years ago I decided to make it my career. I take all kinds of pictures from weddings & bridal portraits, seniors, to families & children. I'm based out of Lubbock, TX but I LOVE to travel, I'll go anywhere! Check out my website, www.nikisphotography.com or call me to set up an appointment 806.786.9759

Sunday, December 9, 2007

Scarborough girls

So last Sunday I had 3 photo shoots. The first 2 went GREAT! Then on the last one of the day... I was just walking along with my camera not watching where I was stepping and sprained the CRAP out of my ankle. WARNING: Watch where you are stepping on the Tech campus! I still don't know if it is broken or not because the swelling is too bad to tell anything in an xray. All I know is it hurts REALLY bad and it's purple all the way up to my toesies. I should have been staying off it all week but I didn't, and now it's even worse. I had to take pictures! Anyway, I'll let you all know for sure what is wrong when I find out (hopefully tomorrow), but until then I'm supposed to stay off it and keep it elevated. Boring! Here's some pictures of the Scarborough girls that I took before I hurt myself last Sunday! Enjoy!





That water was SO cold! They were cracking up putting their feet in the water :o)









I've got nothing to do but edit pictures the rest of the afternoon because it's freezing cold outside so look for more soon! I still have the Archers, the Edwards, the Marins, Jacob & Kathleen, Clay & Kourtney, and the Setliff wedding to post!

No comments: