About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Niki and I love photography! I have the BEST job in the world, & I wouldn't trade it for anything. I've been taking pictures for about 5 years, and 2 years ago I decided to make it my career. I take all kinds of pictures from weddings & bridal portraits, seniors, to families & children. I'm based out of Lubbock, TX but I LOVE to travel, I'll go anywhere! Check out my website, www.nikisphotography.com or call me to set up an appointment 806.786.9759

Monday, August 4, 2008

Time for an update!

Yes, yes, yes... I know. So far I have really sucked at keeping up with this blogging thing. But I've had several customers ask for a blog so they can keep up with my recent work. Ask no more, I'm totally committed to it this time! I'm finally learning how to navigate around the site to make it look better. Like my banner? I was so proud I made the sunshine all by myself :o) So here's the first of many updates this week - previews from my last 3 weddings, Mandy & Michael, Angie & James, and Kelly & Lexie. Enjoy... and comments are awesome by the way :o)




















Michael & Mandy got married at the windmill museum and had a beautiful sunset right after their ceremony was over!





























3 comments:

Alisa Palmer said...

Love the blog! I love mine to post all new events. However, I hate my margin restrictions - I may have to change that soon! I know how you feel (your status on myspace) of being at the bottom of an editing hill - Good luck! I'm sure you did awesome work!

Anonymous said...

YAY! I love them all, like usual! :) Thanks again for doing Aaron & Jessica's wedding-we lover you Niki! :)

Anonymous said...

blog looks good, i really like the wind mill picture..very nice