About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Niki and I love photography! I have the BEST job in the world, & I wouldn't trade it for anything. I've been taking pictures for about 5 years, and 2 years ago I decided to make it my career. I take all kinds of pictures from weddings & bridal portraits, seniors, to families & children. I'm based out of Lubbock, TX but I LOVE to travel, I'll go anywhere! Check out my website, www.nikisphotography.com or call me to set up an appointment 806.786.9759

Monday, August 4, 2008

Chris, Brandi & Gavin

Chris & Brandi are getting married this Friday! Chris is in the Army so we had to take their engagement pictures the week before their wedding. They wanted their son Gavin in a few and I'm glad they did, I just wish we could have gotten him to smile a little more! I'll post Brandi's bridal pictures after their wedding. Enjoy!







































3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Niki,
These are beautiful!!! I really appreciate you letting me tag along. It was good to just play with exposing and having skin color in the equation makes it much better pratice than a wall. I got some good ones of your in action and I posted one on my blog. Again, these are fantastic! I am so proud of you!
Have a happy wedding.

Candice said...

Niki, great job once again! I absolutely love the puddle shot! Awesome job!

:o)

DaNella Auten said...

Awesome Pics Chick!!!

Hey I use blogspot too but I can't get the pics to be that big. What template do you use?

Thanks,

DaNella