About Me

My photo
Hi! I'm Niki and I love photography! I have the BEST job in the world, & I wouldn't trade it for anything. I've been taking pictures for about 5 years, and 2 years ago I decided to make it my career. I take all kinds of pictures from weddings & bridal portraits, seniors, to families & children. I'm based out of Lubbock, TX but I LOVE to travel, I'll go anywhere! Check out my website, www.nikisphotography.com or call me to set up an appointment 806.786.9759

Thursday, August 21, 2008

We are getting married!!

Wes asked me to marry him! Yay! :) We decided on January 10th, 2009. I know it's soon but I've been around tons of weddings and I don't want to be stressed out waiting forever. Plus our honeymoon cruise will be cheaper in January haha! I have NO idea who I'm going to pick to do my pictures but you can bet that's the first thing I'm going to do! Here are some pictures of my gorgeous ring that he picked out all by himself :)











Haha :o)

10 comments:

Chelsea {& Dan} said...

CONGRATS HUN!!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!! Niki... congrats.. the ring is wonderful and I LOVE the last shot of you!!!! YAY!

emily ann's photography said...

You're ring is gorgeous!!! And congratulations!!

Alisa Palmer said...

awesome ring!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! How exciting. Gorgeous ring

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Niki! Yay for you. Hope I can be apart of your day!

Mandy said...

Hurray!!! Bravo on the ring choice and congratulations to you both!! Blessings!

A Newborn Photographer that's lovin babies said...

Congratulations!! I hope you can find someone to do you Beautiful wedding photos, since you always do such a BEAUTIFUL job for everybody else!!! The ring...absoulutly BEAUTIFUL! Keep us updated...
Kelli
BeBe COOture
photography

Robert Wright said...

Congratulations! Cool pictures of the ring, too!

The Pence Family said...

first i wanted to say congrats on getting married....my sister-in-law is laura jeffcoat(moore)...i love your pictures...i'm trying to get my family to take group pictures and when we get ready i would love for you too take ours...i'm trying to start a business but i love yours...